- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Recruiter Lead to join our team and build our talent community of purpose seekers, and serve our clients with their customized talent needs by managing various processes and the Advocate team.
What You’ll Do:
– Build and manage the team based on KPIs and continuous improvement.
– Implement creative ways to increase the conversion of candidates into applicants.
– Manage sourcing strategies and timelines for projects.
– Train the team in techniques for Sales and Cold Calls.
– Conduct performance reviews.
– Help writing compelling Job Descriptions.
You Must Have:
– 5+ years of experience in Talent Recruitment.
– 1+ years of experience in Recruiting IT.
– Understanding of sourcing and recruitment trends.
– Experience managing multiple stakeholders.
– Advanced English Level.
– 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Educación Mínima: Educación Técnico/Profesional
- Años de experiencia: 5
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de Cambio de Residencia: No