- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Recruiter Analyst to join our team and be responsible for contacting candidates and helping them to find their new job at BairesDev. You will work with thousands of candidates and deliver them an amazing experience.
What You’ll Do:
– Build relationships with the candidates on professional networks.
– Understand the candidate’s needs and next steps in their process.
– Assess a high volume of candidate applications.
– Contact candidates and help them to sign up for a job.
– Craft and send recruitment messages.
– Collaborate with different managers to align priorities.
You Must Have:
– 3+ years of experience in Talent Recruitment.
– Experience in navigating the technology job market.
– Working experience in online and phone sales techniques.
– Knowledge in IT Industry head-hunting.
– Advanced English Level.
– 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Educación Mínima: Educación Técnico/Profesional
- Años de experiencia: 3
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de Cambio de Residencia: No