- At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don’t sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for .NET Architects to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
– Develop (analyze requirements, document and test), MS-SQL server stored procedures and Web based applications using ASP and ASP.NET.
– Create and maintain complex reports using MS-SQL server Devises and or modifies procedures to solve the most complex technical problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
– Creates detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
– Maintain user accounts and security in applications and ensure security of departmental data with a thorough working knowledge standard methodologies.
What are we looking for:
– 6+ years of experience in Web projects, C #, SQL Server.
– Experience with MVC.
– Advanced English level.
– Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
– Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
– Training plans.
– Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Educación Técnico/Profesional
- Años de experiencia: 6
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de Cambio de Residencia: No