- At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don’t sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for Java Architects to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
– Develop enterprise application services with Java, Spring Boot, JDBC, Git, Artifactory, Tomcat and Jenkins.
– Apply best practices in software development to solve mission critical business problems.
– Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
– Design, develop and test RESTful Web Services connecting to SQL databases and other service endpoints.
– Work effectively within a dynamic, fast paced team environment.
– Provide technical leadership across core capabilities within our digital solutions practice.
What are we looking for:
– 6+ years of experience in Java.
– Experience in web application programming.
– Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
– Ability to work with relational and non-relational bases.
– Advanced English level.
– Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
– Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
– Training plans.
– Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Educación Mínima: Educación Técnico/Profesional
- Años de experiencia: 6
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de Cambio de Residencia: No