- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Email Marketing Specialists to join our company. As part of this team, you will coordinate and execute the development and publishing of email campaigns, executing all email promotion set-up and trouble-shooting and potential issues.
This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
– Build email lists, create emails, and foster leads through written communications.
– Work with email automation software, sending mass emails.
– Focus on executing segmentation, delivering specific messages to select audiences based on behavior.
– Monitoring and analysis of the campaign’s results.
– Secure email databases for future campaigns.
You Must Have:
– 2+ years of software development experience demonstrating basic programming skills, – application analysis, and testing.
– Proficiency in implementing email programs within ESP tool limitations.
– Experience with Bootstrap, Foundation, or similar systems.
– Experience working w/ build tools.
– Familiar with responsive web development for multi-touch devices.
– Working experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch.
– Advance English Level.
– 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Educación Mínima: Educación Técnico/Profesional
- Años de experiencia: 2
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de Cambio de Residencia: No